Monday, August 17, 2009

First Blog

Welp, this is my first blog. I thought it would be interesting to blog for a bit and see how it goes. I wonder if there is anyone bored enough to read it... (:

Lily and I are just sitting here, relaxing and getting read to nap until we have to go pick Rick up from work. He's getting his new truck today, a Dodge Ram, and I couldn't be any more excited. It makes sense for us to have two automobiles, since I am starting to work in Norfolk in the next week.

I bought Lily some new headbands from Target last week and she has one on now. It's super cute and they actually stay on her head! It's all lace with a big bow... tooo cute!

It's super hot here today and am sooo happy I have to day off. First one in awhile. I worked all weekend doing some promotional work for Gatorade on base. It was fun and met some nice people, but it sure feels nice relaxing. Tonight is Mexican night. I'm going to make steak fajitas and Spanish rice. We will see how it turns out (:

That's it for now.
Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment